Commercial Auto Insurance
Commercial Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Commercial Auto Insurance Information
Businesses using vehicles during regular business activities must carry at least the minimum required amount of commercial auto insurance. This coverage helps handle the insured company’s legal liability for third-party injuries and property damage resulting from a covered accident.
Depending on your company’s situation, your agent may also recommend adding other auto insurance policies. Contact Brooks McCall & Associates in Wilmington, Deleware, today to get help tailoring your company’s commercial auto insurance and get a personalized quote.
What Is Commercial Auto Insurance?
Commercial auto insurance is designed to help provide financial protection for companies that own or use vehicles to conduct business. It may help pay for damages if you or your employees are legally liable for damages after an accident.
Is Commercial Auto Insurance Required In Delaware?
Yes. All vehicles in Delaware must have a minimum amount of auto liability insurance coverage, including business vehicles.
Your agent can help you understand the minimum liability requirements and help you tailor insurance coverage so your company complies with Delaware laws. The minimum liability requirements for some vehicle types, including tractor trailers, semi trucks and vehicles with a Delaware Department of Transportation serial number, may be higher.
Depending on the value of the vehicles your company owns, your agent may also recommend that you purchase optional insurance policies, including:
- Comprehensive insurance helps pay to repair or replace your company’s vehicle if it’s damaged in a non-collision-related accident, such as a fire, weather event, vandalism or theft.
- Collision insurance helps pay to repair or replace your company’s vehicle if it’s damaged in an accident with another vehicle or object.
- GAP insurance helps bridge the financial “gap” between the amount of money your company owes a lienholder on a financed or leased vehicle and the amount of money your insurance company pays as a settlement if the vehicle is a total loss after an accident.
- Medical payments/Personal injury protection helps pay for losses, including accident-related medical bills for your company vehicle driver and passengers.
- Uninsured/Underinsured motorist insurance helps pay for another driver’s liability if they are at fault in a damage-causing accident and don’t have adequate insurance coverage.
The lender requires full coverage insurance if you have a loan or lien on a company vehicle. Your agent can help you provide the proof of insurance documents you need to remain in compliance with your lienholder’s insurance requirements.
Your agent may also recommend additional endorsements or commercial auto coverage, including:
Contact Us To Get Commercial Auto Insurance
- Hired and non-owned auto (HNOA) coverage
- Roadside assistance
- Loading and unloading coverage
- Rental car reimbursement
- Inland marine insurance
Commercial auto insurance can help provide valuable financial protection. Talk with the agents at Brooks McCall & Associates to get a quote.